Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

SWAAAA7 Thabaaa7

LOL I know the title is a lil weird but am kinda hungry now and lookin at my food photos from sawaa7 made me go nuts!

I remember goin there with my mom and I had a delicious meal. It's in Avenues in food court and got this fabulous decoration i really loved. Serves really good Lebanese food with great taste and hospitality. I remember the first time i went there it was just opened and we had a "free" meal there!

The prices are good though and really worth it :) It's not the best in Kuwait but it's one of the best though.

I think the best french coffees are made by Lebanese restaurants!

5 comments:

  1. i'm a chinese girl live in kuwait,and my english is not good enough to follow people here. your blog is the best thing i found during these days.haha.i will try the food which you think is great.haha!if you know where i can have the good chinese food should be better for me.haha! wish you happy every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gourmetshelf.com gives best and great quality in nourishment industry and we give best new ensure for our items. Alternatives are putting forth Food online Kuwait, gourmet store in Kuwait, Italian Gourmet products in Kuwait and Spanish gourmet in Kuwait or Vanilla paste Taylor in Kuwait.

    ReplyDelete