Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sakura Restaurant Buffet

Based on a friend's insistence and recommendation I decided to give Sakura restaurant a try. It is located in Crown Plaza Hotel in Farwaniya. It was a little crowded and we decided to sit on the bar in the middle where I can get to see the chef cook noodles.


The buffet was really well designed. It was more like a sushi heaven to me. We started with the Salad it is basically a mix of greens with crab and some sauces on the side. We went through the buffet and picked up different kinds of sushi and fried tempura. I loved the sauces on top of some sushi rolls. I also had beef tereyaki and loved it too although i wasn't so hungry but i really wanet to taste it.




They offer different kinds of drinks and I thought why not try this bluish icy one.. am not sure of the name!

The food was hot and great. The staff were friendly and smiling all the time. The price was confidential because my friend refused to let me pay! ;p
I will sure give it another visit.




2 comments:

  1. Ramadhan is coming up..you might want to try out this

    http://www.sandycoocoons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1000 3afya inshallah :)

    ReplyDelete