Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Water Lemon Marina Mall

Athkr awal ma feta7 hal restaurant mn chm sina eb Marina Mall kan za7ma 3alih o elnas yan6roon bl sa3aat 3ashan y7a9loon krsi ..I dunno if it was their food or something else ;p

ANYWAY!
Few days ago knt eb Marina Mall and en9damt enna WATER LEMON IS CLOSED and PINKBERRY will be in its place instead!! affa wala hehe

3ad tethakart ene knt mtghadya feeh gbl la yskr o 9awart 6b3n o bawareekm el9owar lana 9ara7a akla 9ayer latheeth 7safa tesakar... bs mawjood eb Avenues o Alraya now...so we're safe :E lana 3ndhm drink mo 6abeeee3eeee lazm tjrbona esma pineapple freeze!! so cold and refreshing.


Awal shy ya36on appetizers..white cheese m3a hot bread i love it!

Chicken sandwich with side salad like with all their sandwiches...the sauce is nice and i must say..elsandwich 7dha HUGE but tastes great according to my friend.


My order kan club sandwich ..its really BIG o kan warana movie so est3ylna bl akil o i ate half of it and i was full.

Hatha el3a9eer Yummmy! I hope they don't close the rest of the branches ;(

2 comments:

  1. It's such a cool place! There is a branch in Beirut and it's great :D Thanks so much for commenting on my blog btw..I know it's a year late but I haven't checked it until now! I have another blog right now...if you'd like to check it out here's the link.
    http://viennasstory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. bel3afya inshallah
    mashkoora 3la el-review :)

    ReplyDelete